Sunday 19 June 2011

Cheryl Cole is Quitting Showbiz

Sometimes I see newspaper stories that really annoy me. Today's front page headlines in the UK's Sunday Mirror is one such piece.

Apparently she is withdrawing from the world of celebrity and doesn't know when she will be back. It really must be a hard life, singing a few songs and poncing about on the UK's X-Factor. 

 The ultimately stressed out Ms Cole

I had to laugh when she got the heave-ho from the US version, for the fact that very few Americans could understand a word she said. Well let me tell you, we in the UK can't understand her either  (except those from her native north-east). That probably had a lot to do with it, but maybe she also got the bullet because nobody in the US has a clue as to who she is?

  • I might have some sympathy if she worked in the NHS as a nurse or doctor, being run off her feet, working very long hours.
  • I might be sympathetic if she was a carer looking after sick children.
  • I might give a damn if she was unemployed and had a family to care for, not knowing where the next meal was coming from.

But Cheryl - I, and millions like me, don't give a stuff about you and your so called stress or whatever you want to call it. 

Wherever you go and whatever you do, please do us all a favour and stay there doing it, permanently. 

Tatty is now off to the pub......


No comments:

Post a Comment