Monday 3 October 2011

Moving Somewhat Away from Suite 101 and Triond

In the recent past I have been acting as the Topic Editor for both Horse Racing and Boxing on www.suite101.com  As of now I have stepped down from these roles so as to return to part-time undergraduate study. 

A few years back I started studying with the Open University here in the UK, but due to the pressure of many things, dropped out. Now with being able to shuffle a few things around, I intend to continue my studies, hopefully towards a BA/BSc Open Degree.


Although my writing on the likes of Suite101.com and Triond.com will be curtailed somewhat (if not totally when the hard work starts), I still intend to continue with this blog on a regular basis and you never know, I might start boring you all with snippets about UK Law, if you are really unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment