Wednesday 9 February 2011

Short and Sweet

Hi y'all

A bit short of time today I'm afraid.

No reply to my email to WBA yesterday, but I'm not surprised. I'm only a fan, not in the least bit important as far as they are concerned - in fact, the lowest of the low, so what do I expect?

Both selections ended in 3rd place yesterday and not at very good prices so were not worth backing each way. I did pick a winner on Twitter ridden by Southwell's answer to Dick Turpin, namely Hayley Turner in her mask, so if you are able then have a look. Address below.....


OK, only 1 for Wednesday and that is at Lingfield 3.35 VEROON regularly gets into the frame and should do so again. Beaten only by a head on his last 2 starts, you do wonder if he is a bit of a nearly horse who is not keen on getting his head in front. We'll give him this 1 last chance.

VEROON Lingfield 3.35

Keep your eyes peeled on Twitter for updates.

Bye for now
Tatts




No comments:

Post a Comment