Saturday 29 January 2011

Too Cold for my Likings

Hello everyone

Nothing to get excited about today, a couple of 9/2 second places, but that is all. My old school report used to have written on it, at regular intervals I might add, must try harder and the same applies here really.

Only a couple for Sunday, it really isn't the most exciting bunch of cards I've seen. Hereford are inspecting in the morning so I'll just concern myself with Fakenham and Kempton AW. Yes, I know I normally leave the Polytrack at Kempton well alone, but I quite fancy this one's chances as it goes (and the lovely Hayley Turner takes the ride).

LATTERLY Fakenham 2.25 unseated rider 5th fence
DAZZLED Kempton Park 4.45 Won @ 2/1
Both will be well fancied so maybe a small win double is the order of the day.

I spent an enjoyable, if not blooming cold, afternoon watching Biggleswade Town beat Burnham 5-2 in the Zamaretto League and, just to make it better, won a box of Black Magic in the raffle. Mrs Tatty is quite pleased with that, I can tell you.

Let's hope it's a bit warmer tomorrow (I am not at all keen on the cold).

The Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment